It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:11 pm 
TOC Member
TOC Member

The MN OLDS CLUB is having our Spring Dust-Off Cruise.

Sunday, April 23 is the date for the Clubs Spring Dust-Off. This year's destination is the St. Cloud area and the Stearns County Museum. One of the highlights of the museum is a 1917 Pan Car built in St. Cloud by Sam Pandolfo for a couple of years. We will visit the museum and cruise through old Pan Town to see some of the unique homes Sam built for his employees and grab a bite to eat at an Irish pub.

The cruise is open to members and non-members, this is a good time for non-members to come out and see what the club is all about.

We are going to meet at the Park & Ride in Moundsview on County 10 (Old Highway 10) and County Rd H. Across from the Park & Ride is a great restaurant called R.J. Riches. We will leave the Park & Ride at 10:30. For the folks living in the northwestern areas we will be making a pit stop at the Elk River Bowl. The Elk River Bowl is on Highway 10 northwest of town. We will leave the Bowl at 11:15.

Kevin R from our club has a great day planned. So please contact me Klarson@belairdiecast.com to let us know if you would like to go so I can tell Kevin how many to expect and he can give the museum and restaurant a heads up. Last year we had over 20 cars.

This will be a fun cruise, so I hope to see as many members as we can and would like to see some non-members as well.

You also do not need your Oldsmobile to join us, last year we had a Buick, Ford and a motorcycle join the cruise :roll: .

Profile Personal album  

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]