It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:35 pm 
TOC Member
TOC Member

Hey hows it going my question is, is there anything i can do with my interior? my cloth on my seats are pretty much shot and im looking to either do a real nice custom job and make my interior look sick or im looking to do just a leather interior. Does anyone have any recomendations for what i could do? Also does anyone have any websites that sell the fabric to reupulster the seats? Also what else could i do to make my interior look nicer like add neons under the dash etc?

Thanks
Jason

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:48 am 
TOC Village Idiot
TOC Village Idiot

Well, I've been planning on new seats myself. The seats in the car are in great shape, but I dont like the bench. I want buckets, preferably leather ;-) and I want a center console also. This alone would make the interior a completely different place. Maybe you want to plan something similar yourself?

I've tried painting dash trim before, neons, hive lights, and all sorts of other ideas, but the one I liked the most, was my furry dash. Quite controversial, really... No one seems to share my opinion about my dash. But I love it! I also love the looks I get at stop lights. Good part about it is, that in 15minutes I could have the dash back to original condition (if I were selling). Painting trim and dyeing fabric is not so easy to reverse.

What do you think? ;-)

http://www.cardomain.com/id/88delta88
 Profile Personal album  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:11 pm 
TOC Member
TOC Member

yeah i want leather interior and a new center concole too because my seats look horrible and my center concole lid is snapped. what did you paint your dash with?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:47 am 
TOC Village Idiot
TOC Village Idiot

Painted the dash with 3-step chameleon paint. Duplicolor Mystique I beleive its called.

Profile Personal album  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:58 pm 
TOC Member
TOC Member

id like to do something like that but i have the fake wood there idk how it would come out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:26 pm 
TOC Village Idiot
TOC Village Idiot

Pick up a spare vent trim piece from the junkers for 10 bux. Thats what I did, so I've still got the original in the basement.

Profile Personal album  

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]