It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Sup pimps
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 2:53 pm 
TOC Member
TOC Member

Like I said in tha Announcements forum you got some audio qustions you can ask me or whoever does this bidness....Just ask me or E-mil me ill get backat ya...Holla!!!!

"C-Dizzzo"

"reppi tha Diamond
and tha D-Boyz"

Yeah, They Call me "C-Dizzzo". Imreppin all my team at D-Boyz Audio Sound and Security..I got 20' Arelli Assassyns on the 1988 Royale..Got 4 15' Rockford Fosgates poundin tha trunk at 1200 watts per sub

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 3:00 pm 
TOC Village Idiot
TOC Village Idiot

you have a 1988 royale?? Would you happen to have pictures??? I have an 88 royale too. I have pictures in the album section, and also on cardomain. I am interested in seeing 20" rims on the same car I have...

Profile Personal album  

Post subject: About dem Pictures
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 4:16 pm 
TOC Member
TOC Member

My Royale's in tha shop right now, its copin a glosed midnight black coat...If your thinking about copin you some rims you should defininty consider it...Right now im in negotiations wit Arelli on custom making me some 25' Arelli Assassyns fr 8 grand...The 20's on it now look super sweet but if i had a chance to get new rims i would...But my Royale is following its title "Soul Assassyn"...and so assassyns are only appropriate for the car...but beforei had 21' Modera Volares, now if you want a sweet lok and can afford it contact Factoy Direct and order some 24' Volares ifyou go out and get a copy of Lowrider and look in tha rim section imagine 24' Volares on it....It loks sweet...i have to scan a picture for you but i can send you a picture of what it kind of looks like....

"C-Dizzzo"

Yeah, They Call me "C-Dizzzo". Imreppin all my team at D-Boyz Audio Sound and Security..I got 20' Arelli Assassyns on the 1988 Royale..Got 4 15' Rockford Fosgates poundin tha trunk at 1200 watts per sub

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 4:51 pm 
TOC Village Idiot
TOC Village Idiot

Maybe take a look at what I have to work with... I'm probably wanting something really intricate... Daytons had crossed my mind many times... But the cleaning and the expense is too much for my liking. I dont have an unlimited budget on that car... I do with what I can :-)

Profile Personal album  

Post subject: rims on tha ROYALE
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 5:19 pm 
TOC Member
TOC Member

Yeah it does get expensive but it definintly pays for itself 8 times over, it gives you a huge boost of pride in your vehicle and looks god, plus females love tha rims, i can easily say ive gotten alot more phone numbers since i got rims...Cleanings not that bad and i took tha rims off last winter...just dont use em when it snows...Its a 3 grand investment...send me a picture...see ive got a super wide body is a boat and it looks good with rims...

"C-Dizzzo"

Post subject: Ohyeah
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 5:22 pm 
TOC Member
TOC Member

Keep in mind that Daytons is ALOT of cleaning involved here...I would never recomend Daytons but regular rms look good m tellin you those Mondera Volares are excellent

"C-Dizzzo"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 10:25 am 
TOC Village Idiot
TOC Village Idiot

Sounds kick ass, the only problem being, I dont think my car can accomodate a 24" wheel inside my wheelwell, especially because the front has been lowered 2 1/2". I saw a 24" SUV wheel on the weekend, and i just couldnt beleive how damn big it was! I guess I am not sure about huge wheels on my car. But it probably would look really cool.

If you want to see a picture of my car, check out the album section on this site, or on Cardomain, my ID is 88delta88 (same as here).

Thanks for the info!
Would love to see that car of yours... Also wanna see that 7" screen in your steeringwheel you talked about on another post, that sounds kick ass...

Profile Personal album  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 9:40 pm 
TOC Member
TOC Member

Well like i said me and Arelli are in on a deal hopefully that will have me walkn out of ha shop wit 25' Asassyns for like about $8,000. But my wheels will be sunk in after i get it lowered. Its all customized, tha entire process will cost like 15 grand but wll worth it. I dipped into my parents pockets and a small bank loan for that one.....

"C-Dizzzo"

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]