It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 11:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:42 pm 
TOC Member
TOC Member

Hi,

My name it's ALex and i live in Bucharest, Romania. I own a Toronado GT that i bought last year after a 7 year "chase". I stood in a yard for over 11 years but it's restorable. And this it's what i am doing now. of course the money are an issue , but i hope i will manage to overcome this and continue working on it. I will try to harvest parts looking on ebay for NOS or good used parts. For instance now i need the sheet metal like front fenders, doors left an right complete, rear quarter panels and trunk lid. If anyone has some of this items i would be very glad to chat about them and not only, i am open to all discussions :)

Hope we will stay in touch and have a great time.

Thak you!

ALex.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:50 pm 
TOC Village Idiot
TOC Village Idiot

welcome to the site! Sounds like you've got your work cut out for you. Good Luck!

http://www.cardomain.com/id/88delta88
 Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:34 am 
TOC Member
TOC Member

Welcome to the site. My '68 Cutlass has about tapped me dry, but I've been scouting for a first generation Toronado to keep the '68 company. They are getting very scarce in the States; I can only imagine what kind of challenges you have in store for you in Romania. Good luck and keep us posted!
Lump

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:18 am 
TOC Member
TOC Member

I started dismantling the body glass, mouldings and stuff. I discovered that in the windshiels and back window area the sheet metal it's almost gone. Especially were the sheet metal joins with the rear quarter panel, at the A pillar it's almost a disaster. Now i am looking for a complete body a rust free maybe a desert car. Can anyone direct me to some places were they got something like this. I already found a 1970 Toronado at DVAP.com but i want to search others too.

Thanks.

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]