It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: PARTS
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:14 pm 
TOC Member
TOC Member

Hi every-1........I am a newbie, lmao bigtime. I just turned 50 years old and I am still a newbie, that's funny. Anyways I was working on a tv-series up North in ThunderBay Ontario. To my amazement, there on the top of a hill on the way to Mattawa Ontario where the movie re-located too was a car.. I stopped off and said Hi to the car. It was a 78% amazing condition car. It said OLDSMOBILE on the hood and on the trunk, On the lower quarter panels it said NINETY EIGHT. The owner came out and shared the history of the car and said that it has been out on the hill with a FOR SALE sign, for 2 weeks and that I was the 4 person too see it. I said to Paul, "what year is this OLDS, Paul" Paul laughed, It's a 1961 OLDS 98. The engine , the transmission and the rear end are all Original on the car. Actually John-Mark everything on this vehicle is original. I even have the hubcaps.... I started to laugh with him. He thru me the keys and said, "go ahead". I got in it and put the key into the egnition and turned. The music of the engine was awesome. I said," Hey Paul is that right about the miles? Yes 25,643 miles is correct. This is amazing and beautiful Paul and no-one has bought it? NOPE!! Well I am know the proud owner of a 1961 OLDSOBILE 98 bubbletop 4door Sedan. WOW !!!! I have a little work to do..So any and all help for PARTS would be grateful. Yes the engine is the 394 sky rocket big V-8.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]