It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:19 pm 
TOC Member
TOC Member

I considered introducing myself, but I'm only here for this one reason.

In the interest of honesty, I will note that I do not own an Oldsmobile, or indeed any GM product. I drive a 1995 Ford Probe GT. The only reason my profile claims I own a 1985 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera Brougham Holiday is because that was required to sign up.

Anyway, the reason I'm here is that the Probe GT's stock fog lights look excellent, but they are mounted very poorly. It is rare to see one now (They were discontinued in 1997.) with the OE fog lights still attached. Mine is light-less. All seemed lost until the other day at work (I bag groceries.), when I saw a 1997-1999 Cutlass with those gorgeous stock fog lights.

Pictures of the second-generation Ford Probe with fog lights, for comparison.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone, after some appearance modification, had a pair of the stock fog lights from a 1997-1999 Oldsmobile Cutlass that they could sell me. I'm up for negotiation as to price, so make an offer. We'll work it out.

~BlackOpSource

P.S.- I apologize to anyone who takes issue with my claim that I own an Oldsmobile in order to sign up. It's nothing personal, but there was no way to sign up without lying about my car ownership. I further apologize for how wordy this is.

(I actually drive a 1995 Ford Probe GT. I'm just looking to buy some fog lights. The stock lights from a '97-'99 Cutlass are similar to those on a second-generation Probe GT.)

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]