It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 2:27 am 
TOC Member
TOC Member

I got this off another board and it breaks my heart to read this. We need to help this poor boy now

<<My name is Billy Evans. I am a very sick little boy. My mother is typing this for me, because I can't.

She is crying. The reason she is so sad is because I'm so sick. I was born without a body. It doesn't hurt, except when I try to breathe.

The doctors gave me an artificial body. It is a burlap bag filled with leaves. The doctors said that was the best they could do on account of us having no money or insurance. I would like to have a body transplant, but we need more money.

Mommy doesn't work because she said nobody hires crying people.

I said, "Don't cry, Mommy," and she hugged my burlap bag. Mommy always gives me hugs, even though she's allergic to burlap and it makes her sneeze and chafes her real bad.

I hope you will help me. You can help me if you forward this email to everyone you know.

Forward it to people you don't know, too.

Dr. Johansen said that for every person you forward this email to, Bill Gates of M$ will team up with AOL (AOL$) and send a nickel to NASA.

With that funding, NASA will collect prayers from school children all over the world and have the astronauts take them up into space so that the angels can hear them better. Then they will come back to earth and go to the Pope, and he will take up a collection in church and send all the money to the doctors.

The doctors could help me get better then. Maybe one day I will be able to play baseball.

Right now I can only be the third base.

Every time you forward this letter, the astronauts can take more prayers to the angels and my dream will be closer to coming true. Please help me.

Mommy is so sad, and I want a body. I don't want my leaves to rot before I turn 10.

If you don't forward this email, that's okay. Mommy says you're a mean and heartless bastard who doesn't care about a poor little boy with only a head. She says that if you don't stew in the raw pit of your own guilt-ridden stomach, she hopes you die a long slow, horrible death and then burn forever in hell.

What kind of cruel person are you that you can't take five g-damn' minutes to forward this to all your friends so that they can feel guilt and shame about ignoring a poor, bodiless nine-year-old boy?

Please help me. I try to be happy, but it's hard.

I wish I had a kitty. I wish I could hold a kitty. I wish I could hold a kitty that wouldn't chew on me and try to bury its turds in the leaves of my burlap body. I wish that very much.

Thank You,

Billy "Smiles" Evans

P.S. YOU CAN SEND MONEY TO THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS BECAUSE THAT PERSON IS VERY TRUSTWORTHY.>>

1972 Olds Cutlass- Parts car
www.cardomain.com/id/psycodiver69
 Profile Personal album  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 9:30 am 
TOC Village Idiot
TOC Village Idiot

=D> hahaha... thats great...

I just love chain letters, they're great. People actually beleive some of them, like if you send this mail to 10 people microsoft will send you a cheque with thier email tracking system.

Yeah. Chain letters :-) But this one cuts the cake!

http://www.cardomain.com/id/88delta88
 Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 12:30 pm 
TOC Moderator
TOC Moderator

Psyco Diver 69 wrote:
What kind of cruel person are you that you can't take five g-damn' minutes to forward this to all your friends so that they can feel guilt and shame about ignoring a poor, bodiless nine-year-old boy?

:-({|= :laughing:

Profile Personal album  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 3:28 pm 
TOC Admin
TOC Admin

Quote:
I wish I had a kitty. I wish I could hold a kitty. I wish I could hold a kitty that wouldn't chew on me and try to bury its turds in the leaves of my burlap body. I wish that very much.

LOL...that part was so funny....another Microsoft give money chain letter..huh? I used to get the same when I was on AOL :roll:

And if he doesn't have a body....then he must not have a heart or stomach or any necessary organs...unless the doctors stuck those organs in the burlap bag :laughing:

Give me a break!

TOC Admin
Brando

Profile Personal album  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 3:00 am 
TOC Member
TOC Member

somebody get me a leaf blower!

Currently driving: 2004 Sentra 1.8S
 Profile Personal album  

Post subject: