It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Motor on my Bike
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 10:19 am 
TOC Village Idiot
TOC Village Idiot

Hey guys... This is neat, just thought I'd tell you about it...

I bought a kit for my mountain bike, that included a 48cc motor, with a chain drive and plate-clutch... I installed this thing and its soooooo sweet!!!

Imagine going 50km/h (30mph) on your pedal bike, with no added pedal asistance! The bike looks damn sweet with this motor on it, and it turns heads like I've never seen before!

The best part is, this motor claims to get up to 200MPG, and you dont need a licence, registration, or insuance to run it.

I thought a 48cc motor would be too small to do any good... But I can climb smaller hills without any pedal asistance and it picks up on flat ground like I never thought possible for a bike!!!

Go to www.spitfiremotorworks.com if you are interested in looking at the kit! Its sooooo much fun. I know... Its nothing like a real motorcycle, but for what it is, its sweet as heLL!

http://www.cardomain.com/id/88delta88
 Profile Personal album  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 10:22 am 
TOC Village Idiot
TOC Village Idiot

I put a picture of my bike with the motor installed on it in my album section if anyone wants to look at it and see what exactly a motorized bike looks like...

:twisted: Cant wait for it to get really warm outside!!!

http://www.cardomain.com/id/88delta88
 Profile Personal album  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 3:45 pm 
TOC Admin
TOC Admin

That's pretty cool!
30 mph ain't too bad at all...fastest I've ever pedaled was 18 mph...200MPG?? That's pretty damn nice....but $400?

Maybe one day I'll trick out my old bike...lol....put some monster shocks, welded on, some 100 spoke chrome wire wheels, paint the frame all black, and install one of those kits.... :lol:

Maybe someday :lol:

TOC Admin
Brando

Profile Personal album  

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]