It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: 1987 Delta Parts Car
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:39 pm 
TOC Member
TOC Member

Im fed up with the Delta. It needs too much work and I don't have the time nor the cash. It's basically a parts car or a serious project.

1987 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale, Roughly 113,500 Miles.

Body is in bad shape. All thats useful is the fenders, left side doors, bumpers, trunk lid, and hood. Front and rear lights work fine. The power windows do not work well anymore. There is a very bad leak on the passenger side that involves the dash being torn apart, along with the entire fender. The right side inner fender skirt will need replaced. Hubcaps are in good shape, only one is dented badly.

Engine runs, thats all I can say. Computer is perfectly fine. Starts fine, idles very rough. The water pump is about to go, it rattles and sqeeks badly. The power steering pump needs replaced soon as well. Just changed oil and flushed radiator and coolant overflow bottle, as well as new hoses. Included but not installed is a new in box thermostat. New exhaust, stainless piping as far as I know. Will need a new fuel pump and sending unit ASAP!

Interior is in fair shape, seats can be used, but will need cleaned. Carpet is trashed and torn. Headliner is torn and falling down. Currently there is no radio or speakers. I'll include the stock radio and a Coustic tape deck. Both work fine. No front speakers however will be included.

History of the car: Was purchased new in very early 1987 by an 80 year old or so elderly lady. It was wreaked seriously in between 1988-2003. Entire right side smashed in. It was taken to a bodyshop that did horrible work. 2003 it was bought by her Grandson as a car for his son, but he didn't want it. It basically was never ran much since then. It sat at my Mothers workplace since then. May 2005 I bought the car for $500. Have about $150-200 into it as it stands.

I am asking $400, but can negotiate. Email me at shadowwolf74@gmail.com or IM me on Yahoo or AIM (in profile) There are plenty of pictures in my album and my Car Domain. Local pick-up or buyer arranges shipping. Will most likely run, but will not go far. I have the title to it, but it's still listed in Maryland and has some fees that need to be payed as far as im told. This car will not pass inspection in many states without serious work.

Profile Personal album  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:07 am 
TOC Village Idiot
TOC Village Idiot

HEADLIGHTS! I call passenger headlight / grille bezel! ;-) I know you dont want to part it out, but I need a new headlight, I cant find ANY in western canada...

If you DO decide to sell me your headlight, it might be worth your while (depending on shipping costs). Let me know what you are going to do with the car! (If you are parting out, I might be interested in other parts aswell)

http://www.cardomain.com/id/88delta88
 Profile Personal album  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:02 pm 
TOC Admin
TOC Admin

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 8014901849

There's a few on eBay...that's the cheapest.

TOC Admin
Brando

Profile Personal album  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:21 pm 
TOC Member
TOC Member

Currently there is no parting out. If it is mid winter and it hasn't sold, then it's anybodys dibs before it goes to the scrapyard.

Profile Personal album  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:44 am 
TOC Village Idiot
TOC Village Idiot

cool cool.... Maybe $20.00 isnt too bad... ;-) Duhhh! I'm going to check this out brando, you save the day time and time again!!!

Profile Personal album  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:11 am 
TOC Village Idiot
TOC Village Idiot

Brando, the headlight is MINE!!! I've got a headlight on the way, thanks to you! And cheap!

Profile Personal album  

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]