It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:24 pm 
TOC Member
TOC Member

I'm selling my beautiful '99 Aurora. Has only 57k miles on it, and I'm asking $6,000. Many pictures can be found on my autotrader ad here: http://tinyurl.com/b9onab

Here's a quick summary of the car from the ad. Feel free to post any questions you have, or call/email me at 214-334-2474 or bogowan@nortel.com.

======
Only 57,424 miles on this fully loaded, accident free and smoke free Aurora. This car has all the comforts of a luxury car without the price.

Power doors/windows. Leather seats w/power driver and passenger adjust, w/lumbar adjust and memory seat position. Power / heated outside mirrors. CD/Stereo/Cassette. Cruise. Computerized trip and information center. Car has great AC with auto climate control. Steering wheel includes button controls for both the AC and the sound system.

Safety: Dual airbags, anti-lock brakes, traction control. Child-proof locks and rear windows.

250hp 4.0 Liter V-8 engine. Alloy wheels. Tires have less that 6K miles on them. Keyless entry w/security system and remote trunk. Huge trunk. Great legroom in the back seats comfortably sits adults.

This car has a clean CarFax report that I can provide. Edmunds.com consumers give this car a 9.3/10 rating. This would be a great first car, or great retired car. It runs great, drives smooth. I'm the second owner. I bought it in Oct 2001 from a dealership while it was still under warranty with ~9,600 miles. Has been our family's 3rd car for the last 5 years (thus the low miles).

Call Bo at 214-334-2474. I have more pictures if needed. Located right by DFW airport. Asking $6,000 or best offer.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]