It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:17 am 
TOC Member
TOC Member

[B]

Hello..I have been working on my 71 Cutlass for 4 years..was a birthday present that I got out of Chicago..ex drag car..I was putting it back to stock with various 442 parts..such as metal grilles, new nose piece, headlight trims, etc...I've got it a long way...also got a 455 for it & has run off of an electronic feul device & gas..it is wired to run under chevy power..so it needs to be corrected...I have everything to put her back together..it's NOT a basket case..just needs finished. I have it in temp. primer..body is not done all the way..has very little rust areas & will need more help...I have photos..if interested..willing to sell cheap..but will not take a total beating. This car is my pride & joy..but I have 3 kids & yep..I'mma gal..can't lose my home..car has to go...so please don't ask me to part it out or tell me it's junk..I know what these cars are..I've owned 8 of em..Thank you for your time...email me for pics..catch me on yahoo or gimme a call after 7 pm @ 219-613-8631.....located near Muncie IN..clear IL title. :cry:

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]