It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:33 pm 
TOC Member
TOC Member

1968 Delmont 88 convertible

I inheireted this car from my grandfather, as it was part of his collection.

It needs a complete restoration. I don't know very much about the story behind it. Have a clean title for it. The hood, front fenders, and doors are good. Both rear quarters need some work. The left side has some dings, but the right side has a good deal of rust. The deck lid is good. The hood, front enders, and doors are blue, and since they are in good shape, I am assuming someone was beginning to restore this at one time, since the quarters are red and need work. The floors and trunk appear to be solid. The interior appears to be all there, although it is not put together. Both seats are in the car. The dashboard and steering wheel are sitting on the front seat. The car has no top on it, but has the frame and back glass in good shape. All other glass is in good shape as well. It has a 350 Olds engine in it and automatic transmission. Condition is unknown of the engine. The car is complete, for the most part. The only parts I know are missing are one of the headlight bezels and the rear bumer and taillights. The car has been sitting outside for several years, but it has been covered. This is a project car--it needs a complete restoration. It will be sold as-is.

Asking $1500 OBO, since they are fairly rare.

I will e-mail pictures upon request.

Call: 208-697-7872 if interested, or e-mail.

Buyer is responsible for all shipping.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]