It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:59 pm 
TOC Member
TOC Member

For sale is a pair of 91 Oldsmobile Calais's that I had purchased with the intentions of restoring a Calais International Series. The white one is a base model 2dr. Calais S with 68K, 2.3L quad 4, and an auto trans. Runs and drives perfect but will need battery. It's a California car that I purchased from the original owner in 2008. It is 100% rust free and I mean rust free, the under carriage is spotless. The perfect vehicle for a restoration. The other is a loaded International Series with 180K, 2.3L quad 4, auto trans, and all the power options, factory keyless entry, and a fully functioning driver info center. It also runs and drives very well and has lots of new parts including a loaded factory GM cylinder head. It has a custom made stainless steel exhaust system built just like the factory system with dual mufflers and dual tail pipes on each muffler. It does have a small leak from the radiator and is very rusty but makes a great parts car. I have loads of additional parts, many International specific parts, bumpers, rocker panels, 3 piece spoilers, and 2 sets International wheels. 1 of the sets of wheels(currently on the silver car) are the very rare machined and clear coated wheels that they only used for half the production year in 1991. Also a super rare, fully functional, digital instrument cluster only used for the first half of the 1985 production year. If you're into these cars and want to complete the project this is a perfect opportunity to do so. I have 40+ pictures of both cars at http://s1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/CarPhotos8/ Serious inquiries only, will not separate anything. $2500 for both cars and all the parts I have. 219 743-2392 Jeff.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]