It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: MY AUDIO SETUP
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 5:41 pm 
TOC Member
TOC Member

To start off I work for D-Boyz Audio so everything i hav basicaly is promo...I have tended to stay with everything Rockford Fosgate due to expenses that occred with my all Alpine setup, although if given tha chance to keep them iwould have in a heartbeat but thats a story for later on...Right now i have 4 15' Competition Power Punchs that have peaks up in tha high 14 or 15 hundred watts..each one powered by its own RF Comp TwinCrossover Power Amp that kiks about 1200 wtts but since they all are comp-amps probably about 1250 or 1300...The problem wth having 4 15's is tha air dispacmnt...thats alot of compression in ha trunk so by my own i took a drill and drilled 2-4inch port holes at the bottom ofmy trunk and covered them with window screening for better air displacment...i have two fans in my trunk to mve tha hot air out and new air in for better sound quality and belive me it maks tha difference...it then goes to a RF face that just came out a couple weeks ago...i have the interior decked to tha fullest with two 6 by 9s an 3 up front with 8 inch subs in the kick panels...im planning to put a sub undreach seat but that will take time...i have one 7 and a half inch screen in tha stering wheel done by my guy Mikey at D-Boyz, i pln to get more eventually...my equalizer folds down out of tha gove compartment for ette storage, i have a dB meter unde my dash...last tie i pounded as hard as i could i hit 161 dB and blew a sub and fried an Amp it was tha best feeling i tha world...fr more info just holla back......

"C-Dizzzo"

Yeah, They Call me "C-Dizzzo". Imreppin all my team at D-Boyz Audio Sound and Security..I got 20' Arelli Assassyns on the 1988 Royale..Got 4 15' Rockford Fosgates poundin tha trunk at 1200 watts per sub

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 10:21 pm 
TOC Member
TOC Member

jesus christ thats alot of power. I have 2 RF punchs in my trunk with a kenwood amp. i need more though

-- teameastcoastriders@hotmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 1:17 pm 
TOC Member
TOC Member

Yeah, it definitly is alot of power but nothing compared to my Alpine system, i had to get 2 "EXTRA" bteries besides havin 3 Alpin 1500 watt amps for my 6 10' Alpine S-Types...And as you know 10' S-Types are 1100 watts peak power and 6 of them boys drained my car. i had to replace my back car window 4 times, get 2 new trunk latches and had to have a fire put out in my trunk from one of my amps that was running to hot and the emergency power overload switch wasnt working so i had to replace almost 4 grand worth of audio...but tell me how big are your RF's and how many watts-tha only problem with RF is that its so much power and they are really slow but i love them to death....

"C-Dizzzo"

Yeah, They Call me "C-Dizzzo". Imreppin all my team at D-Boyz Audio Sound and Security..I got 20' Arelli Assassyns on the 1988 Royale..Got 4 15' Rockford Fosgates poundin tha trunk at 1200 watts per sub

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]