It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 9:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 10:50 am 
TOC Member
TOC Member

My name is Anthony. Friends call me ANT

I own and manage Second Skin Audio. we manufacture, convert and distribute industrial sound deadening material for the automotive, aero space and marin aftermarket.

All members of this forum are automaticly pre-qualified to get a factory direct discount
this discount is 40% off the current web site price with free shipping inthe US mainland.

To view our product line you can go to our web site
www.secondskinaudio.com
we will soon be making some insane changes to a few of our damping products.

STFU-80 will be thinner, heavier, have a higher tolerance to heat, greater bond strength no odor and will be the best professional product available on the market still competitively priced.

Damplifier and STFU-80 will no longer come in rolls and big sheets. From now on it will be die cut to 4 sq foot sheets and will come in several sized packages.

The other Second Skin products will remain the same for now with possible changes in the future.

We are currently working on a new HTML website. The site will have full e-commerce, and a variety of functional user features.

Rather than sell at the MSRP price and offer forum members discounts, we are going to advertise the MSRP price, and sell at the MAP price (minimum advertised price for dealers) and give forum members free shipping after the free shipping the price will be very close to what it is now with the forum member discount. Damplifier will go up a bit and STFU-80 will go down.

On the new web site there will be a forum member code you can enter to get the free shipping.

please let me know if you have any questions about sound deadening.
I am always happy to help regardless of which product you use!

ANT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 12:41 pm 
TOC Member
TOC Member

a discount sounds great but uh... wheres your oldsmobile man? :-k

Currently driving: 2004 Sentra 1.8S
 Profile Personal album  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 7:00 pm 
TOC Member
TOC Member

lol
no olds, sorry
I was invited to this site to extend our discounts to the members of this forum.
I dont participate as often as I would like(or at all for that matter).
I always forget. I am actully a member of about 15 forums or so. some I forget I signed up for...

ANT

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:41 pm 
TOC Member
TOC Member

Hey everyone.
I am logging on to let you guys know about the changes we have made to our forum member discount.
We got rid of the forum discount almost 2 years ago.

The discount that we used to offer was a discount based on the old MSRP prices of our products.
The prices we currently sell our products online for is lower than what the price used to be after the discount was applied.

We do sometimes offer discounts based on bulk orders, depending on the product.
Your best bet is to give us a call to see if your order qualifies as a bulk order.

Thanks for your attention!

ANT
www.secondskinaudio.com

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:39 pm 
TOC Member
TOC Member

Thanks for the update. I figured that was the case but thought I'd check to be sure. Ordered the Spectrum and Firewall gallon containers yesterday. Looks like they've already shipped out today.

I have a few other things to decide on while I apply these so I will definitely be reading up on your other products to see what I need to use next.

Thanks,

Profile Personal album  

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]