It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 11:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Finally found parts!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:17 am 
TOC Member
TOC Member

I found rust-free doors for my Oldsmobile at last, at $100 per door plus $300 for shipping, and I thought I would share with everyone my source: The Arizona Automobile Recycler's Association (AARA). http://www.aara.com

You can search for parts, or simply request them. Within about 5 minutes of submitting a request online, Tom in Maricopa contacted me back by phone with the quotes. If you guys need parts that are rust-free, the AARA is definitely the place to look. My father used them several times in the past 15 years, and they've never let him down once.

...This doesn't count as spam, does it? Shit, I hope not..

Post subject: Re: Finally found parts!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:21 am 
Hey that's so good that you got the parts.thanks for the information.If i need some parts then i'll go through the website.

Post subject: Another Good Part Source
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:50 am 
TOC Member
TOC Member

From what I can tell, this place is something of a clearinghouse for parts suppliers who want to dump their inventory. I was able to find NOS center caps for my 1991 Olds 98 Regency. Pricey, but still below suggested retail. You must know your part number, though, to be able to place an order. There are no photos of anything that I could see, so a part number is mandatory. There are other sites, though, that have photos if you want to be absolutely certain. Scroll down a bit and create a retail account. It's very easy.

Happy shopping!

https://www.vpartsinc.com/login.php

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]