It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:33 pm 
TOC Member
TOC Member

hey everyone! I finally have found some place for me to get some information on my oh-so-plain 92 olds cutlass ciera. I've been a car buff all my life, and since i cant afford to buy a sweet car, and my only ride is my 92 olds (a.k.a. 'Eunice') that i got from my grandma, i figured I'd practice my skills workin on her. For starters, I may as well lay out for you guys what i would like to do to my olds. Im gonna paint her black for a real nice glossy shine, upgrade the wheels to some nice wide vintage steelies with baby moons, beauty rings, narrow whitewalls, and a nice coat of gloss black. for the performance side, I'd like to add headers, a custom exhaust with cherry bombs and dual turn-down tips. I want to upgrade the intake with a cold-air system, and (maybe) an upgraded fuel injection computer (which i know nothing about). I want to add some heavy-duty springs, maybe from a full-size or a wagon for some added rigidity and stability and if i can, some sway bars. I have no idea where to get ANY of those things, with acception of the mufflers and heavy duty springs (helloooo scrap yard!). as well, if anybody has any information on a GM manual transmission that i could swap in that would be fantastic!

adios amigos

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:09 am 
TOC Member
TOC Member

Dude, for the money you're gonna spend, get the sweet car you want.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]