It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: 93' Eighty-Eight Member
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:05 pm 
TOC Member
TOC Member

I decided i wanted to make some changes to my car and i was delighted to find this website where people love their grandpa cars as much as i do. I inherited my 93' 88 Royale my freshman year in college. My grandfather passed it down to my oldest sister who passed it down to another sister and it was eventually given to me with about 70,000 miles on it. Great condition, minus the fact that 2 teenage girls drove it. (sorry to any ladies, but they did a number to the body)

There are a few dents in the doors, the power lock doesn't work on the passenger side door. Also, last winter i blew a gasket and some of the pistons were misfiring. This is roughly the time when i decided i needed to start learning about my car and how to take care of it.

I know little to nothing about modifying cars, but i want to learn. Ive already gathered so much information from these forums that im getting confident to buy a serious sound system. I would still like to do some interior/exterior work and possibly clean up the engine compartment and install some new exhaust and a new intake.

I would really appreciate any advice you guys could give me if you have the same model.

Anyway, i look forward to browsing through more of the forums to get my car looking nice and clean.

Post subject: Re: 93
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:43 pm 
TOC Village Idiot
TOC Village Idiot

Welcome to the site!!! Hope you learn lots here, there is much knowledge to be uncovered here!

http://www.cardomain.com/id/88delta88
 Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:34 pm 
TOC Member
TOC Member

Welcome to the site. There are many great and knowledgable people here. Look around the site because there are many resources.

Profile Personal album  

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]